Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Matt's Doors Script] unlinking single door

keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There is a script command to unlink all the doors on a map. Is it possible to select one switch token and only unlink that particular door? Sometimes I want to just copy over a door I've set up rather than set up a new one. Or I just want to delete one switch/door/DL Object combo. But to get all the pieces, I have to unlink the entire map's worth. Am I missing something?
Just delete the cog token to unlink one door. I keep the doors and cog on character sheets so they don't take much time to set up
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That's pretty close to what I've been doing. But I also go to the map layer and delete the door graphic and the DL layer to delete the line, 'cause I'm meticulous that way. I don't like clutter. Being able to select the switch, unlink and then delete the whole magilla would be simpler. And yeah, I realized when setting up my first door the advantage of putting them on sheets.
When you delete the switch the door and line should move back to the token layer

Edited 1501567141
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Gary W. said: When you delete the switch the door and line should move back to the token layer I shall be contacting the Witchfinder General, sir. This is black magic! Obviously, I didn't read your tip closely enough. Thanks. :)
It is a sweet little script. Warning it does not play well with some other scripts.
What scripts have you had issues with ?
bloodied & dead, music control, group initiative.
could you please be a bit more specific? Of the ones you mentioned I use group initiative. How does it act up?
The Doors stop working when any of those scripts run, so I don't use them with doors.
hmm, I cannot speak to bloodied and dead or music control. But Group Initiative is used every session I run. And lately I have used Doors every session. No issues. Maybe Aaron fixed any compatability issues?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Possible.  I have made changes to that script.  I'd be happy to check what's going on if you can duplicate the issue.