Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 Merch Store Live

After more requests than we can count, today we finally  launch a permanent (non-crowdfunding) merchandise store with Roll20 apparel! Three quick points about our store: This is the first go. We will have different offerings later, so if there’s something you want that you don’t see, politely tweet about it! We’re still figuring out some of our sourcing . Everything will be coming out of Las Vegas Nevada (where much, not all) of it is printed.On this first run, we don’t have full quantities printed yet so expect your orders to ship at the end of August. (If you are not in our current shipping areas, please let us know.) Since we’re using some different garment sources (in part because we have men's, women's, and unisex pieces) a "medium" or a "large" means something different in each piece. Please check out sizing. Related: our store does not do returns! Please be careful when ordering. Hope you find something you like, and we look forward to building this store towards the community's overall wants in the years to come.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Sweet!  I love that MASSIVE ROLL20 LOGO shirt! Gonna have to get me one of those... =D
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Yes!
Hats! Everybody wears baseball hats.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
al e. said: Hats! Everybody wears baseball hats. Oooh!  I don't, but I might start!  Maybe the Roll20 Fedora... =D
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Time for a new shirt.  My other one seems to have shrunk...
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I love the big "WITNESS ME!" logo shirts, but I'd like a "subtil" shirt, with just a very small roll20 logo, you know, for the insiders you come across and who pay attention ;)