Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Character sheet issue - Initiative

Hi there, I am having issues whenever I roll for Initiative it doesn't pop up in the initiative order box like the rest of the characters despite first clicking my token. Has anyone experienced this? If so could you please offer some assistance? Thank you so much.
What sheet is this happening on?
the character sheet version 1.65

Edited 1501629056
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
Ok... but which character sheet? What system? There are hundreds of sheets in Roll20 lol :)
oh sorry I don't really know software much im a total noob, we are playing pathfinder
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Are there any errors on chat when you roll for init? How are you rolling for initiative, from the sheet directly, from a menu button in chat, or a custom macro?  If your rolling off the sheet either directly or from a menu button, try clearing/resetting your init macro-text field.  Is your token properly linked to your character sheet? ( Linking Tokens to Journals ) 

Edited 1501683826
I click my token first, then I roll directly on the sheet by clicking the black dice icon that says "INIT" under the Core tab. The result shows up in the chat log but it doesn't show up in the initiative order box like the rest of my allies. There is no error msg or anything.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Did you try resetting your Initiative macro-text? The current default macro-text is; &{template:pf_generic} @{toggle_accessible_flag} @{toggle_rounded_flag} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{header_image=@{header_image-pf_generic-init}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=^{initiative}}} {{check=[[ (1d20 + [[ @{init} ]][init] + [[ {(0.01 * @{init}),0}kh1 ]][tie-breaker]) &{tracker} ]]}} @{init_options} {{buff_note=@{buff_init_notes}}} {{condition_note=@{condition_init_notes}}}
Thank you! its working now
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Do you know what the issue was?  Macro just get "tweaked"?
It just started working right now, i tried it yesterday and it didn't work, hasn't worked for weeks. But just as I was going to change it now I decided to give it another try and all of a sudden it worked. Inexplicably. 
Im having Issue with my new spells I'mm creating. My new spells wont show any text at all when I roll them they just show the spell name and that's it I use the Pathfinder Character sheet
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Rocky H. said: Im having Issue with my new spells I'mm creating. My new spells wont show any text at all when I roll them they just show the spell name and that's it I use the Pathfinder Character sheet Change something on the Spell Options section.  It's a  known bug that is fixed in beta, we'll update the sheet this week.