Yo. Young adventurer here. If you need a sneaky Rogue or a heroic stoic Fighter then you've found the right person! I'm a bored 21 year old who seeks adventure and fun in whatever world placed. Things that will turn me off from a game include lack of communication from the party, out of game drama mixing into the game, too much immersion breaking, and if a game takes too long to start. When you're at the table it's game time. For work I'm a Research Assistant keeping track of patient data and any scientific papers my department has published. In my free time I play League of Legends competitively, currently got into Plat again after a hiatus and am now aiming higher. I have now over ten years of experience in Role-Play and RPGs. What worlds will you show me? Schedule (EST): Not available: -Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 8:00 - 19:00 EST -Saturdays from 20:00 - 24:00 EST -Sundays all day TTRPG Experience: D&D Basic D&D 3.5e D&D 4e D&D 5e Pathfinder Call of Cthulu Communication Tools: -Skype -Discord