Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Reporting someone

Hello, I just had three people post into my looking for game entry and leave message that go against the "don't be a dick" rules. I however cannot find a way to report them. I have a screen capture of the posts and have blocked all three but I kind of was hoping there was someone I could notify to make sure they are not doing the same thing in other games. Any help would be appreacated. 

Edited 1502094816
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
On any post there is the option to 'report' listed under their name. Click this and provide a short description of the reason for reporting and it will be flagged for the attention of the mods/devs.
So now that you've seen the post, what's your advice?

Edited 1502178265
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm afraid the screen shot was difficult to read, could you provide a link to the LFG thread so that it can be appropriately moderated. I can certainly make out enough to see that it needs a bit of intervention. Thanks Never mind, found it :)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Cory s. said: So now that you've seen the post, what's your advice? For future reference you can 'report this listing' and add your issue as the reason. This will flag the listing for investigation but will not negatively affect the listing itself unless it is found to be in breach, which yours certainly is not. Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention.
Thank you for your help. I am sorry that there's people in this world who feel entitled to ruin other peoples times.  Keep up the great work Ziechael.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You're very welcome and don't let a small minority of the community affect your time here :) Happy rolling!