Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

External light not visible to character (or issue with CMD+L)

Edited 1502117588
Preparing for an upcoming battle in Curse of Strahd and I've noticed that none of my character avatars can see external light on this sheet.  It's very odd as I have gotten this to work in the past.  That said, none of my players are available so I cannot test if this is a CMD+L issue (which I suspect it is) or an issue with the character logs in. My setup...  This happens on both Mac with latest version of Chrome as well as Windows 10 with Firefox 54.0.1 (32-bit).  Even though there is a light source next to the avatar in question, all he can see when I use CMD+L is black. Here's what I see: What I see with CMD+L: Sheet settings: The torch: Augustus (the avatar):
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You also need 'enforce line of sight' to be checked for DL to function.
UPDATE:  So I just had a player log in.  He sees things as they should be.  This looks to be an issue with the CMD+L function.
Thanks.  That did the trick.