Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to adjust DC on pathfinder character sheet

Edited 1502145974
Hi all,  I'm a newer user here so I apologize for the simple question. I was just wondering how can I adjust my spells DC in the spells section. I am a Witch, right now for level 0 spells for example it has the DC 10 for all the spell and for level 1 spells its set at 11. How can I adjust those so my INT modifier is applied to those DC's?

Edited 1502160388
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Set using the ability selector Spellcasting Ability section of the Spell Page|Level and Spell Caster Ability section. You can also adjust per spell; make sure to show "User defined and misc fields" from settings|sheet configuration|advanced.  Then you can open a Spell's Misc sub-section and make an adjustment there.
Awesome got it! Thanks a lot Vince.