Hello! Is there a way to have a sheet.json file reference more than one custom compendium file? I am working to develop a Traveller character sheet that can combine a base Core 2 Compendium file with purchased content which I want to express as additional compendiums. This would allow a GM to grow her campaign universe organically without requiring it to be a simple binary "base or everything" kind of environment. Support for multiple compendiums can dramatically open up the opportunity for creating marketplace assets. Specifically, I want to use the drag-and-drop functionality in the Compendium to select player skills to add to the character sheet. Some of these skills would only be available via a Market place purchase. This would allow the character sheet to approximate the original logic of the pen and paper version of the game which added additional character generation possibilities via the release of additional supplements. This is different from the current Traveller character sheets which more closely resemble other games (e.g. DnD). I do not want a character sheet of mostly unchecked skill boxes, especially because some of the skills wouldn't be available in a base Core 2 environment. This ties into a couple of other roll resolution mechanics that are somewhat unique to Traveller (ad hoc combination of multiple skill bonuses and/or attribute characteristics not modifying the primary skills). As far as I can see from the section on custom character sheets, the drag-and-drop functionality is strictly tied to the use of a single compendium. Any useful feedback would be much appreciated! Thanks!