Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Sheet Worker] How to modify parameters when a roll button is pressed

Marco M.
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi, I've a problem. Is it possibly to use the sheet worker to uncheck a checkbox when I press the roll button? I usually use on("change:<attr_name>",... but it doesn't work with <roll_name> for me. The idea is (in a really bad pseudocode form): on ("change:<roll_attack_pressed>", function(){ if (checkbox=="on"){ setAttr(checkbox: 0); } } This would be used for action like aim, that gives the player +20% for one turn if they are not hit in the meantime (I've already set up a flag related to the on("change:HP") ). It's a minor thing, but it happens every time that a player or a handler forget to use (or remove) the aim modifier to their rolls.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Can't be done. (Except via API, of course).
Marco M.
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
@Jacobs: thanks :( and nooooooooooooooo...