Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Handout Strikethough Issue

I am starting to see in a few hand outs that I cannot undo the strike though option. I highlight the text that already has the line through it, hit the Strikethough button and nothing happens. If I delete that text, copy it from a different hand out and paste it in, the text still pastes with the Strikethough. Any suggestions on how to get around this?

Edited 1502289943
Silvyre
Forum Champion
The Rich Text Editor currently used across Roll20 has a lot of problems (especially with handling pasted content), and the Dev Team is definitely looking into overhauling it . Try inserting a bullet point on a new line after the strikethrough text and then removing it using Shift+Tab; this should end the strikethrough formatting. To remove all strikethrough formatting throughout the Handout, try selecting everything (Ctrl-A), then hitting the strikethrough button twice.
Thanks for the suggest Silvyre, but neither of those options worked for me.

Edited 1502348483
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Here's one technique that, albeit tedious, should be guaranteed to remove the strikethrough formatting. Using your browser's element inspector, locate and copy the Handout's HTML into a plaintext document. Then, manually remove all instances of <strike> and </strike> within the plaintext document. Then, remove any line breaks from the plaintext document (all the HTML code should sit on one line). Finally, copy/paste that edited HTML code into a new Handout.