Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Duplicating entire campaign question

Hello all, If I've missed a button or something I apologize. Is it possible to duplicate an entire game so that I do not have to manually recreate all of the tables and scripts for a new game? If not, is there another option? I see the ability to "send" a journal to archive and then retrieve it in anther game - can I somehow do this with tables as well or something? Thanks! Barry 

Edited 1502552829
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Use the  Transmogrifier tool (Pro feature) tip of the day: Also, you can save your custom macros to a given character, let's call her "GM Tools", you can copy "GM Tools" between your games and have easy access to your custom macros.  Cheers

Edited 1502553270
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You could also use the ' copy game ' feature to make an exact duplicate (bar API scripts installed) of the game.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Ziechael said: You could also use the ' copy game ' feature to make an exact duplicate (bar API scripts installed) of the game. But I love doing things the hard way Ziechael.  ;-P
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sometimes it pays to be selective... no harm in that ;)
Thank you everyone! :))