Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stat Roller plus Stat Adder Macro?

So I'm going to be running a one shot, and I want to forgo point buys and just have players roll randomly for their ability scores, yet at the same time I want to make sure they are at least above a certain threshold of total points between all six, have them all roll at least above average so they have a solid base to build their characters. That being said I want to make a macro that both rolls six numbers from a pool of dice and then takes the six rolled numbers and shows them as a single sum at the end. Dice macros I've done a lot of, that part is nothing new to me. But how would I then add up the total of the dice without covering up the exact numbers rolled for each dice? I'm uncertain how one would "reference" the rolled numbers to then add them up in the same macro.
So, like? [[(d6)+(d6)+(d6)+(d6)+(d6)+(d6)]] and then it will show a total number but when moused over it will display all of the individual numbers as well?
No, showing all 6 six numbers plus the grand total, like this:
Silvyre
Forum Champion
This might work: /r [[4d6k3]] + [[4d6k3]] + [[4d6k3]] + [[4d6k3]] + [[4d6k3]] + [[4d6k3]]
I tested this out and it seemed to work like you wanted /r [[3d6]]+[[3d6]]+[[3d6]]+[[3d6]]+[[3d6]]+[[3d6]]
That does indeed work, thanks to you all. :)
hey cool thanks !!