Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NPC Sheet Trait with locked "False Appearance" title

Hi,  Not sure if I should post here or in the bug section, but when I create a NPC new sheet, and try to include a trait (the second section in the sheet, bellow NPC option and above the Actions section), the title for all traits is always False Appearance, and I can't change this title. Is it a bug? Or there is a work around that I didn't found? Thanks
What character sheet are you using?
5th Edition ( OGL by Roll20 )
"False Appearance" is just placeholder text. Click on it and you can delete it and type what you want. Same for the description ("If the dragon fails..."). It's to give you an example to go by.
Thanks, It was a stupid mistake of mine, but one that I was strugging for a couple days.