Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a way to add an attribute to all characters that don't have it yet?

Edited 1502641492
The title really. An API script is an ok solution as well.
Like, to the sheet, or just an attribute? You can go to the Attributes and Abilities tab and add an Attribute named whatever you like with any value you want, but unfortunately, it won't show up on the Character Sheet, although, it can still be referenced from the character sheet like any other attribute.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You can also take the html and css code then plug it into the customize sheet selection. This will let you add the attribute to your sheets for that game.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
To set an attribute on a whole bunch of characters at once you can (as a pro subscriber) use the API script  ChatSetAttr too.
Ziechael said: To set an attribute on a whole bunch of characters at once you can (as a pro subscriber) use the API script  ChatSetAttr too. This was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you. Ps. Apparently it wasn't obvious from the title that I didn't want to add the same Attribute one by one to each character. I need to pay more attention to my writing in the future. Thanks for SFX and Pat for trying.