Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a stable 5E group to learn the Roll20 system and 5E mechanics

Edited 1502656552
I am an avid tabletop gamer and have played D&D for about 3+ decades, I started with the red box set and played through v3.5. I was not to keen on 4E, and never got the chance to play Pathfinder. The group I played with fell apart with everyone moving or family situations. So now I am trying to find a group of fun, semi-immersive, regular players in which we can run through a lot of fantasy story telling and flesh out a world to which our characters can live. If any GM's, or player groups are looking for players than I'm your Guy. I can run a wide variety of races/classes, but mostly I play support roles, and problem solvers. I'm always looking to expand my experience with races/classes. Side note: I am currently looking for non paid games, as I am still deciding on the commitment to Roll20 on a subscriber level account.                   
What are your available time slots/days/time zone?
I am Eastern Time Zone Friday evening-Sunday, anytime Monday-Thursday is variable as work can interfere sometimes with evening schedules, day play during these days is almost impossible Sorry for the limited availability
I am trying to get a group started for 5e on Saturdays at 7pm or 9pm cst (one hour earlier than you).
What you got in mind, day and time is good for me