Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D5E Tuesdays 5PM PST, looking for player

Greetings and Salutations! We and some friends are looking for an adventuring companion to accompany our cast on their adventures. Application will be simple. I'm looking for a reasonable soul, light hearted and easy going, willing to have fun. Post a bit about yourself, and why you play D&D. Ideas you have for characters. And so on. We have a Paladin, a Rogue, a Cleric, and a Wizard. I'm willing to do UA, or even Homebrew if you can convince me it'll work. The setting is homebrew, and while there are certain things set in stone, I can tweak details to make your character fit in the world.
Hey there. I'm Gady, I'm friends with Raiben, he told me you were looking for someone to play with. I'm pretty new to D&D but I do learn quickly. I played through a short campaign with some friends recently but our DM abandoned us. I'm a chill, down to earth guy, just looking for some fun. I'm a huge RPG fan, albeit my experience with traditional RPGs is dismal. I've only really played videogame RPGs. I'd like to play as a crusader, a holy knight that's as righteous as his blade is sharp, bringing the word of God either through compassion and prayer or through slashing and crushing.