This is a short-term role but could end up being permanently part of the group of players with your own character. We are very into roleplay although not to the extent of shows like Critical Role (we are not actors, voice or otherwise but we are having a lot of fun with it). I need someone to run a Dragonborn Paladin (Oath of Devotion) of 5th level. Currently, the Paladin is a prisoner in a Yuan-ti temple to Sseth and it is the task of the PCs to rescue him (and killing the High Priest). He is skilled in sailing an airship and they need him to get them back home. The Paladin is also tasked with destroying the High Priest of the Temple and as many followers as possible. This adventure may take a few sessions and you may have to wait for awhile before they find you. We won't be playing until September 13 but I want to walk the successful applicant through the character and scenario before September (like a session zero). I'm looking at August 23rd or 30th. So, I'm looking for someone who is familiar with the race and class of the above NPC and 5e rules in general. Also, familiarity with Roll20 interface and shaped sheet would be assets. Finally, we use Discord for voice communication (we don't use video) so you need to have a Discord account.