Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Coriolis: The Dying Ship - Mondays 9 to 12pm Central (New players welcome!)

Edited 1502984374
Nick
Plus
                                       It was hot, he was sweating heavily, and the exo felt bulky and unresponsive.  He let the headlights of the suit sweep across the hull before him. The enormous ship was dark and looked abandoned.  The com crackled in his helmet and he heard Rouya’s distorted voice: ”Zebo, what do you see?”  He moved through the vacuum toward the seemingly derelict hauler, with only a thin cable connecting his exo to the shuttle and his friends behind him.  His headlights illuminated big letters painted on the hull.  ”It’s Orun II, we’ve found her. But I see no signs of life onboard. Something is obviously very wrong.”  He was only a few meters from the hull now. The coms crackled with some form of interference and Rouya’s voice disappeared in static. Then, the lights on his exo went out.  He reached the hull with a light thud. Everything was silent except for his own heavy breathing, quickly fogging up the visor of his helmet. He was alone now. I am looking for up to 5 players to play a short (2-3 sessions) adventure called the The Dying Ship using the Coriolis rules system (created by the same maker of Mutant Year Zero).  No experience necessary to play.  Post here, message me, or click the listing link below if you are interested in joining.  Adventure Details Description: You and your crew are being hired to discover what happened to heavy ice freighter Orun II. Rule System: Coriolis The Third Horizon ( Quick Start Guide ) Date/Time: Mondays 9 pm to midnight Central time Players Needed : up to 5 (no previous experience required) Characters: Pre-gens will be provided Comms: Discord for voice and Roll20 for tabletop Link to Roll20 listing:   Corilois - The Dying Ship
Only 2 slots left.  If you are looking for a great sci-fi adventure and looking for something new to try, check it out.  No long term commitment required.  This adventure is only 2-3 sessions long.
Had 1 player drop before we started. So I have 1 open slot if anyone is interested in a sci-fi adventure.