Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e][GMT+9:30] Looking for 6 Players for a 1 Shot

Edited 1503119681
Hey folks, I am finally ready to start my adventures as a DM. Being a first time DM, I'm looking for a few experienced players that can help me through the process. My game will be a one shot deal for me to gain experience in leading players through the story. It features a dungeon crawl, a couple simple puzzles, a touch of intrigue. All PCs will start at 1st Level but will be 3rd level before the end. I'm after 6 players in total. The game should take ~3-3.5 hrs Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. EDIT: Thanks Dennis I should have thought of that! I'm looking to start next Friday or weekend. I would be looking to play : Australia Time Friday 1700 onwards Saturday/Sunday after 0900 - 1330 EST 'Translation' Friday 0330 - 1030 Friday 1930 - Saturday 1030 Saturday 1930 - Sunday 0000
First thing - what day / time slot are you looking to play? 😄
OP edited with the info Dennis asked for :) Thanks Dennis! I should hav thought of that!
I'm interested. As a player, what's expected of me? (Also, I'm a tad slow, what is gmt+9:30 compared to est?)
I've posted in the OP a translation of my time zone to EST. Hopefully that helps! All I ask is that for the duration of the story the players act through their characters. I'm not after supreme RP, just a thin veneer is fine. Life would be easier for me if players made their own characters but aside from that not too much labor required :)
Adjusted availibility times to suit one of the players :)
Pretty new to Roll20, though a little familiar with 5e, but I'm happy to give it a shot if you'll have me. I am wondering if we'd be in discord for this?

Edited 1503308535
Hey Balimaar, I'm new to roll20, live in Australia, and I would like to play in your campaign. I'm fairly inexperienced too, but have learned most of the rules for D&D 5e. Hoping to join, Jake. P.S. What books will be accepted as valid resources in your game? e.g. EE or UA...
I've sent a PM to Griff and Quickling. Get in quick fellas theres only ONE slot left!
I'm interested in joining the game if a slot is still open. I've got 4 years of gming under my belt but not really much experience as a player and I'm also pretty new to 5th Edition as well.
This week's session is now FULL. Thanks to all interested people! Griff and Nick. I will put you on my list to run next week's attempt at The Gauntlet. Anyone else who is interested please keep replying to this thread!
Ah darn. Thanks for putting me on the list. Happy to give it a shot next week!