Hello adventurers! We are looking for 1-2 players to be on a "On-Call" list for our homebrew campaign. &nbsp;Of the 5 (soon to be 6 again) players, we usually have 1 or 2, sometimes 3 miss a session due to school, trips, family commitments, etc. &nbsp;Usually they let me know in advance when they can't make it. &nbsp;To fill in the gap and guarantee a fun session for all, I would like to keep a small "bench" of players. &nbsp;I would then message them in advance to see if they can/want to fill in for that particular session. &nbsp;Assuming we have more than one player on the bench, I would rotate who gets first pick (i.e. once you play in a session, you get to the bottom of the list). Why would anyone want to do that? &nbsp;Maybe they can't commit to being there every week, but still would like to play now and then. &nbsp;Maybe they DM other games and they want to game as a player once in a while. &nbsp;Maybe they want to get a feel for the group before they commit to a regular game. &nbsp;Those are all good reasons and I'm sure there are more. Since we rarely have all players in a session, the likelihood of at least 1 bench player getting called is fairly high. A bit about the world and the application process can be found here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4333757" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4333757</a> The current players voted Narrative first, then Challenge and Fellowship second, so the campaign is designed around these (although all the other elements are still there). The party: (most level 3) Fighter, Paladin, Barbarian, Rogue, Sorcerer (and a returning Cleric). &nbsp;Any class is welcome to fill in, even if it's a duplicate. You'd start at level 3 most likely, unless you really want to start at 1. So that's the proposal. &nbsp;If you are good with the concept and won't be severely distraught in the few occasions when the party is all there, send me a message or post here and we can talk about your character! Thanks for reading. -dm &nbsp;&nbsp;