Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Shaped] Not sure what's going on here...

Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I logged in this morning to do some quick prep, and I noticed this Chat Message in the chat box. I was on last night briefly and this didn't happen. " Shaped Scripts Error Incompatible sheet version 15.4.0. This script only supports 10.x sheets. You either need to downgrade your character sheet or find a newer version of the script." After that I went on to do what I set off to do (Bring in the use of a Sanity Score in the Shaped Sheet. I already had it checked and in use, as well as the Moral Score and the Psionics and Custom Classes boxes- I only went to modify the score since I have decided how I'm going to use it in this setting now) It was then that I noticed Four New Blank Sheets that neither I nor my players created. The sheets do not have any permissions or any sort of modifications at all, but they came from nowhere. I do have the "Welcoming Package" API Script as well as the 5e Shaped Companion Script active. All of the players have already recieved their Welcoming Package and filled out those sheets, so they shouldn't be dropping again, and my Players did not create these. It's no Game Breaker, but rather strange, so I was wondering what is happening here. Here is a combo Screen Shot with the Message and the Sheets it created (could be two separate issues, I dunno), and if I need to report this somewhere else, just give me a link to Krix's page, I know it's out there :
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
This is also a new Campaign Page I just created 2 weeks ago for our new adventure. We decided to start a new page for this adventure rather than use the old one since our old page had 50000000000000 sheets, maps, and handouts and really effected load times for all of us.
MeditatingMunky said: If I need to report this somewhere else, just give me a link to Krix's page, I know it's out there : I have no idea what you've stumbled upon, but here's the link to  Kryx's issue tracker .
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thanks!
Are you using the 1 click API?  If so, your character sheet probably pushed a updated while the 5e Shaped Scripts fell behind.  The authors advise you update from the github manually.  If you don't use 1 click then your issue is... Hold on I have a phone call.. brb... *You are left waiting in the cold...*