Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pan and Zoom not working via Keyboard + Mouse

Just as the title suggest, i have lost control to be able to Pan and zoom with my mouse wheel and keyboard shortcuts.  I cleared my cookies and cache.... still nothing
That will happen if you have closed a journal that was popped out. It is a known bug. 
and.........how do i get it to work again?  (close all my windows and restart them?)
Hi xTimmyx, That is correct. In order to resolve the issue you will need to reload the page. If that doesn't work a restart of the browser should clear up the problem. Additionally, you can hold right-click when using most tools in order to pan around. Our apologies for the inconvenience!