Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Campaign not being shown in LFG

Edited 1504106562
For the last few days my campaign was shown in the LFG tool, but somewhere since the last 24 hours it is no longer visible. 

Edited 1504111706
Did it fill up?  When did you set the next 'play on' date?  what's the campaign name?
It's back now, but I felt I missed day of exposure because it wasn't. I unlisted and then listed it again + resetting the next session date, that might have solved it.
The next session date has to be in the future, so that could have been it.  Good luck, don't forget to use reddit.com/r/lfg also, for more exposure.
The next session date was in the future, I merely changed it to monday and then back to sunday. My campaign not showing up is a problem, so I contacted customer support through e-mail.
What's the name of the campaign?