Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Campaign not being shown in LFG (Again)

After four hours without changing anything about the setting, my campaign again doesn't show up in the LFG listing. This is very frustrating as I'm trying to find the right amount of players before sunday.

Edited 1504150534
I see 'The Citadel: Year One'
That's all fine and dandy, but that doesn't take away that whenever I pay attention to it, it stays listed, but as I just woke up and searched for it again it didn't show up again and has been unlisted for who knows how long.
Sorry, I was implying that it can be found so others can find it too.  I just checked again and it was there.  I don't think it's missing from LFG tool.

Edited 1504185632
That's because I'm logged in right now. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you're just trying to prove me wrong instead of actually providing assistance. So unless there is something you can do to resolve the issue, I think no further feedback is needed. Also, at the time of my message it's not showing, but might again in 30 minutes. That's a problem. And just in case you don't believe me:
What are your search parameters? I am trying to recreate it, but each time I find it. I searched with Only Sundays and used key word 'citadel' and it was one of three. I searched with Only Sundays and it was on like page 5 of assuming roughly a 100 results. I am not trying to prove you wrong, just trying to assist.  95% of issues are user error and we all make a ton of those, and since no mod or dev have stopped by, I thought I could potentially assist with the easiest part of troubleshooting.

Edited 1504195388
I'm imputing the exact same parameters every time it shows up vs. where it doesn't show up. It not showing up seems highly dependent on how long I haven't been logged in to Roll20. Filtered by 5e. Sorted by Starting Soon. Only checked, show games with mature content and only find games that are free to play. Sunday, weekly, roleplaying game, voice, english, 6pm (my time, game is 7pm my time) All these search parameters correspond with how my game is listed and allow me to find the game during the instances where the game does show on my screen.
I tried searching with all of those parameters on and it didn't come up.  I turned one off and researched one at a time.   When I cleared the time it showed up again.  What time zone are you in?
CEST. Amsterdam. It's showing up currently with all those settings.

Edited 1504197510
I'll check again in the middle of your night, should be about bedtime for me and you'll probably have been logged off for enough time.  Maybe a dev/mod will appear before then.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I was able to find your LFG Listing without issue using this search .
I have been in contact with a member of your support team through e-mail. I'm curious why my listing is the only one in a list of campaigns that doesn't show up occasionally whenever I search with those parameters. It just doesn't show up 100% of the time I search for campaigns using those settings.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Jip said: I'm imputing the exact same parameters every time it shows up vs. where it doesn't show up. It not showing up seems highly dependent on how long I haven't been logged in to Roll20. Filtered by 5e. Sorted by Starting Soon. Only checked, show games with mature content and only find games that are free to play. Sunday, weekly, roleplaying game, voice, english, 6pm (my time, game is 7pm my time) All these search parameters correspond with how my game is listed and allow me to find the game during the instances where the game does show on my screen. I tried it with your listed parameters and it was not shown but when I removed the 6pm, it was shown but it lists for me at 12 CDT also which is probably correct as I'm in a different timezone. Strange results.
Pat S. said: Jip said: I'm imputing the exact same parameters every time it shows up vs. where it doesn't show up. It not showing up seems highly dependent on how long I haven't been logged in to Roll20. Filtered by 5e. Sorted by Starting Soon. Only checked, show games with mature content and only find games that are free to play. Sunday, weekly, roleplaying game, voice, english, 6pm (my time, game is 7pm my time) All these search parameters correspond with how my game is listed and allow me to find the game during the instances where the game does show on my screen. I tried it with your listed parameters and it was not shown but when I removed the 6pm, it was shown but it lists for me at 12 CDT also which is probably correct as I'm in a different timezone. Strange results. Yeah he is in +1GMT, I think you and I are in -5GMT.  So 6pm won't be correct. I just checked again, and I saw it again.  Looks to be working as of now.