Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Skill Macro Help Please

I am trying to add the number of successes to a skill roll for the 6e HERO System.  I am using a very simple macro currently, and I want to another layer to the macro which outputs how many successes the roll was made by compared to the skill level of the skill used. /em makes a ?{Skill Used} SKILL Roll (?{Skill Level|11}-) ... /r 3d6 I want the total of 3d6 compared against the Target Number  ?{Skill Level|11} and then have it tell me how successes it beat the target number.   This system is roll less than the skill level for success so the macro should look like this... /em makes a ?{Skill Used} SKILL Roll (?{Skill Level|11}-) ... /r 3d6<= ?{Skill Level|11} This macro fails because it compares each individual d6 vs the Skill Level so it always outputs '3' for the number of successes. I need this macro to do the following... 1.)  Compare the total of 3d6 against the Skill Level and output the total number of Successes. 2.)  It needs to display the total of the 3d6 roll as well as the total number of Successes. Is this possible without using an API script?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Provided you don't require the sum, just the number of successes, something like this should work: /em makes a ?{Skill Used} SKILL Roll (?{Skill Level|11}-) ... /r {(?{Skill Level})-3d6,0d0}kh1
Cool!  Thank you so much. :)