Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG DND 4E+ Weekday Night!

Hey roll 20, my schedule is changing soon and i'm going to have some night open, would like to join a DND 4E game, also would be interested in DnD3.5, and Pathfinder. I've been DMing 4e, for about the last year or two and would like to hop in a game. Please leave me a post or message!
Hey Casey. Old gamer here... been learning how to use roll20 to the fullest while I been out of work.... I am not much into 3.5 and Pathfinder I do play from time to time.... I have been a 4e player and waiting to see final draft of 5e.... sure there is alot of people ready to game.... keep posting :)
I have skype, also have teamspeak (somewhere), and can use other ways as well, like google hangouts.
I do have a dnd 3.5e game running that I would be more than happy to have you join if you're still open.
Well since nothing else is coming up that might have to do.