Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I organize the Token Action bar?

I have both macros and character abilities set as token actions and the token action bar is a mess. I can organize the character abilities by dragging them on the character sheet but the macros just insert themselves seemingly at random. Is there any way to bring some order to the caos?
I dont know if the browser you are using makes a difference, butI did some checking with rearranging in the character sheet, and it appears to list abilities first, in the order they are on the character sheet from top to bottom going from left to right, then macros from the settings tab top to bottom, listed left to right. I changed the order of my abilities and it changed it on the token action bar to match. I didnt try deleting and recreating macros to see if that is the same since you dont have a way to re-arrange them like you do abilities.

Edited 1388709800
I have found that token actions are arranged alphabetically so I organize them by using numbers as a prefix to the token action: ie Claw-Attack would be something like 0-Claw-Attack or whatever. Since I use token actions for my spells, I use the numbers to denote spell level.
Funny thing. I experimented a bit, and it seems to be browser related: Firefox 26.0: First token actions, ordered according to the ordering in the character sheet; then follow the macros, in alphabetical ordering (as described by both Roger and Asa) Chrome 31.0.1650.63 m: The ordering is different from the ordering in FF, and seems somewhat random. Macros are intermixed with token actions, and neither changing the sorting of the token actions in the char sheet nor their names seems to influence the ordering. Personally, I would prefer to use Chrome, but having 20+ actions in the token bar, I would like to have the same kind of control as I have in FF. I would consider this a bug - anyone agrees?
seems kinda like a bug to me, but is it a bug with roll20, or with the browsers? firefox seems to have the more desirable output.... but for me it doesnt do anything alphabetically. everything is listed in the same order as it is in its normal place. i just checked with macros and its top to bottom not alphabetical for me. I am using firefox 26, so i wonder if plugins are changing the default behavior for one of us? Asa, what browser and plugins do you use?
Just did some more checking.... looks like roll20's default used to be to list macros in order of creation, but has been switched to alphabetical. It doesnt(or didn't at least) change the way macros are listed until you add a new one or change a name on one.
Roger A. said: Asa, what browser and plugins do you use? I use Firefox 26 and no plugins that should effect Roll20