Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Forum /alldiscussions bug

It is doing this on all browsers for me, regardless of extensions or settings (chrome, edge, & firefox):
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks Sky, I'm seeing this myself and have alerted the Devs. I have a suspicion as to why this could be... but no evidence to back it up so i'll keep my dumb ideas to myself for now lol. In the meantime I recommend using the 'Include Categories' section to add the forums you are interested in (omit the LFG one which seems to be the source) and then pressing go, this should give you a nice full view of the forums again :)
I am seeing this issue as well, I will talk to the devs to see what is up.
So we believe we know what is happening here and we should have a fix going out in the near future. Thanks again for bringing this up!