Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Map Set: The Leaky Barrel Tavern & Inn

Edited 1504718598
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Check out my latest set,  The Leaky Barrel Tavern & Inn ! Includes night and blank tiles, plus two different locations -- small town and big city. And, there are over 120 new object files included to fill your maps with! 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
WOW!  416 graphics!?!?  That's less than 1.2¢ per, talk about your ROI!  =D Looks great, everything I need for my epic Wheel of Time style tavern!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Glad to see your injured hand didn't slow you down at all. =D BWHAHAHAHAHA   Sorry about that, BTW, I was probably still thinking about Bullet Tooth Tony!
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The Aaron said: Glad to see your injured hand didn't slow you down at all. =D BWHAHAHAHAHA   Sorry about that, BTW, I was probably still thinking about Bullet Tooth Tony! LOL Yeah, you have quite the grip! And thanks, this was a fun set to make! 
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
 David, spectacular as always sir! Love that cast iron stove/oven and the whole derned set! The outside needs somethin'...not sure....Oh! I know! Trees and plants! ;) I know a guy...hahaha Looking forward to the next inn set!
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Russ H. said:  David, spectacular as always sir! Love that cast iron stove/oven and the whole derned set! The outside needs somethin'...not sure....Oh! I know! Trees and plants! ;) I know a guy...hahaha Looking forward to the next inn set! I know the same druid, I think. 
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
This set is nearly perfect but I'm afraid I have to mark you down for missing the opportunity to include a barrel full of leeks.  99/100. 
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Gabriel P. said: This set is nearly perfect but I'm afraid I have to mark you down for missing the opportunity to include a barrel full of leeks.  99/100.  Ahhhhh, I thought I had my bases covered! Curse you Pickard!