Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lost Mines Question [Roll20 Version] (Spoiler Warning!)

Edited 1504737691
Hi there, Quick question. My friends and I are halfway through the Roll20 version of Lost Mines of Phandelver (really fun so far!) but as the DM I have a question regarding a couple tokens on the Ruins of Thundertree map. On the north end of the map between areas 3 and 7, there are two X'ed out Giant Spider tokens. I've read the Ruins of Thundertree area notes and it doesn't mention anywhere on what to do with these spiders? Anyone know?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Flavor text for Area 7 (emphasis mine): At the top of the hill stands a round tower with a cottage attached. Both are in good condition, although half of the tower’s roof is gone. A door leads into the cottage, and several arrow-slit windows are visible in the tower. You can’t help but notice an eerie quiet in the area and a strange, acrid smell in the air. The corpses of two hideous giant spiders are sprawled near the edge of the pathway, apparently dragged there. Their bloated bodies are puckered and blistered, and appear to have been mauled by a large animal.
omg i feel so stupid now. I must have glossed right over that thinking I was looking for a fight. Sorry but thank you!!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hahahah, don't feel bad.  I looked at the physical book and the Roll20 module, typed a reply about how it was obviously a bug in the creation of the module on Roll20... and then was thinking "That's an oddly specific placement and state for a bug..." and went back and reread the descriptions of the sections... =D    And I'm even on my 3rd time through this module in various forms! So yeah, easy to miss.  =D