Hello hello!! I'm not the most experienced player, but I do have some characters I would love to use for a variety of any type of adventure! Most of them work better with either a balance of roleplay and battle, or mostly roleplay. I'll give a quick description of each of them in a bit. I would prefer groups that meet once a week or once every other week and aren't super duper serious - it's very intimidating and I end up messing up a lot. I am soft, pleas be gentle. Humorous and casual campaigns would be even better, but serious campaigns with a lighter attitude attached them would be cool too. [ If that makes any sense?? ] Anyway, here's a small bit about all the characters I have laying in wait so far: A copper dragonborn ranger, a prince of a mountainous kingdom that got bored and decided to go adventuring simply because it sounded "amusing." He's young and hasn't yet grown out of his haughtiness [ he even still wears nobleman's clothes ] but his connections make him at least slightly useful. He's also a good guy deep down... probably. A chubby, kind of short tiefling rogue who's been in search of adventure for a very long time. She's fell short of actual adventure so many times, but has yet to lose hope! She has a prosthetic arm that appears enchanted in some way, and the shape of a third eye burned into her forehead. A big buff half-orc fighter, not a very complicate woman in any means. Her hobbies include kicking down doors that don't need to be kicked down and picking up cute people that are shorter than her. She only eats animal products, due to personal reasons. I also have a kenku bard if they're needed, but they're being used in another campaign atm so I don't feel an innate need to use them. If you need/want more info on any of them let me know! I could probably type up a hefty bit about each of them tbh, just wanted to keep it short for now. I forgot to add!! I'm in the Central time zone, but I can be awake pretty much any time after noon all away into the early morning.