Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Any update on other WOTC adventures etc?

1.Is there any news on IF Tyranny of Dragons and/or Princes of the Apocalypse will or are likely become available on roll20?  2. If there is and the news is that they will or that it's likely they will is there any current timeframe (even if not for release a timeframe for an update would be nice)? 3. If you can't currently give out details can you advise when I should check back? 4-6 same questions for PHB & DMG? I understand if you cannot release much information. If that is the case can you give me a "check back in X months at which time we'll either have more info or tell you to check back in X months" ?

Edited 1504925418
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The only thing that can be said, at this time, is the following: The Devs are absolutely working on D&D 5th Edition content. Their goal is to release products (both new and backlist titles) on a regular basis. As a part of their licensing agreement, they can’t reveal specifics until they're closer to completion and with the agreement of the licensor (in this case Wizards of the Coast). They will make those announcements here on the forums, as well as the blog , twitter , and via their mailing list (if you’re not signed up for that, you can join here ).