Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

About Some Content I cannot find?

Hello everyone, first off I am happy to be here. Anyway I wanna find some information about the game rulebooks and rullings. I remember once I was playing I made a player with a class called Spellblade that used spells from the blade instead of hands. He was main Intelligence. For what I knew he was on one of the extra official books of WotC but I cannot find anything lately that is like the class I played then. Am I wrong in saying it is an official class? Is it homebrew? This is DnD related btw. Also, are Hybrid classes non-official too? I remember I had Hybrid classes as options but I also cannot find much about it. Next question is more for Pathfinder. Is Magus a Homebrew Base Class? Or is it official Base Class? Last question is again related to DnD. I once used a Windows Program called Character Creator or Builder, it could download a lot of info on Character making, from backgrounds, to classes and skills and made Char Making so easy you could do it in less than 10 mins. What is the actual name? What editions does it have included? Anyone knows if it is still available somewhere?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hello Lance and welcome to the community. I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but your post here falls afoul of our Code of Conduct From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. Here are some good places to discuss this topic: /r/rpg /r/dnd /r/dndnext /r/ADND /r/Pathfinder_RPG I will be closing and moving this to our off-topic archives but please continue to ask your questions (as long as they related to roll20).