Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player Friendly Map for Storm Kings Thunder

Map of the North is a valuable asset to my players as they are determining where to go during out game. The problem is, that map contains a LOT of spoilers. Places the oracle leads them to, Eye of the All Father, The Maelstrom, etc. I would really love a map, where these labels are hidden on the GM layer, and I can reveal them as they are discovered. Or even as a simple measure, provide a PC friendly version of the map, and at a minimum I could annotate it as they progress. I've found similar maps online, but they do not have the quality this map does in terms of resolution.

Edited 1505339765
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hello, I've added this note to the  Storm King's Thunder bug tracking thread as reference for myself the next time I'm able to do an update.  Thanks!
Thank you so much.