Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rolling monster initiative

I don't know if this is the right spot for this, but I haven't found anything yet.  Is there a script that just rolls monster initiatives?  Like setting up just rolling a d20+the modifier to show up on the tracker?  I know there is a command line but sometimes it can be a hassle for monsters with varying initiatives.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
GroupInitiative is made for that.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
What sheet are you using Cody?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Scott C. said: What sheet are you using Cody? Good catch, Scott. GroupInitiative requires some amount of configuration for the particular sheet.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Also, my Pathfinder Companion Script will do this (along with skills and saves) if you are using the Neceros pathfinder sheet (no messy setup needed, other than enabling the feature)
5e OGL
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ah, yeah, then Aaron's GroupInitiative is the way to go.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I think these are the commands to use to configure it; !group-init --del-group 1 !group-init --add-group --bare initiative_bonus Then this command to run it: !group-init I'll verify that when I'm not on my phone. :)