Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can not upload Files ( Map)

Hi there, I can not upload Files from my computer. The first upload worked out without a problem, but now i can not upload anything, it doesnt even start loading... The data is a .jpg, i already changed it to .png, it is not too big. I deleted the Uploaded data already and tried to upload it again, even that did not worked out. Can someone help me pls ?...
I found the problem... the reason ist the map editing programm
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are you over your storage quota? How big is the actual file (in bytes not pixels)? To cover the other bases I'll lay this down now also: Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Beat me to it lol... glad the issue has been resolved though! Happy rolling :)