Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG) (D&D 5e) Looking for a Tomb of Annihilation game, don't mind if its paid DM, evenings weekdays (not Thursday)

Edited 1505536385
Hey, title should pretty much say it all, but I'll elaborate more! I'm 100% going to buy the Tomb of Annihilation module to DM it with my RL friends sometime later this year, but I would REALLY love to play through the entire campaign as a player first before I have any of the surprises ruined! About me: I'm not new to RPG's, or D&D, but I am new to Roll20.  I have a mic and discord, but I do not have a webcam, if that's a deal breaker, then I'm sorry :( maybe I can work on it if it is a huge issue? I'm 27 years old, work 9-5 in PST so evenings is my playtime of choice, but can frequently get off work a little early so if its a tad earlier start, I can do it. I have every 3rd Thursday already penciled in for another campaign, so if we do it weekly, I can't do Thursdays. If its not weekly, as long as we dodge those dates, I'm game. I'm not overly opposed to a paid DM if the credentials are good. Hope to find a group before too long! Thanks for your considerations. Happy gaming!
I'm more ot less in the same boat. Would love to run this in the future for my group once they get out of Barovia. But would prefer to get through it as a player first. I'm in the UK but not opposed to late night gaming if DM or other players are elsewhere in the world.
I've had some interest from players looking for ToA. I'm a paid DM with 30+ happy players in my Discord. If you like, I could start forming a group around your time.
Dennis if you do so i would love to join. 
I can second that.
I will third that!
Okay - Jason P, Nick, and Daniel G - and anyone else - we're going to get a game going for late PST (start time somewhere between 9-11, depending on players) Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday (Wednesday would have to be 10 or later) - if you guys can work with these times, please post so in here.  Also note, this will be a paid session - we'll start with a shorter module and then transition to Tomb of Annihilation after a few levels/sessions. Dennis is going to DM. Message me if you want to join and are okay with the price ($5 / hour / person). Sessions will be 3-5 hours - we can work that detail out once we have people committed to playing. Thanks!
Sorry guys i cant make that due to time zone issues. Good luck finding other players though.