Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Who can access my market place purchases??

Edited 1505444687
If I make a new game, and add in people as CO-DMs would they be able to access things Ive purchased? Such as map tiles and tokens. If not why?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
They would only be able to access content you had purchased if you put it on the map ( in the case of graphics) or created the game with it (in the case of modules) or added it to the game (in the case of Addons). Content access in the User Library is restricted to only the account that purchased it.  That's the way the devs set it up.
Damn thanks for the answer. I figured that if I placed it on the map they could use/copy it but I didnt want to drag and drop a couple hundred tiles. I am currently halfish way through doing it anyway.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
The Aaron said: They would only be able to access content you had purchased if you put it on the map ( in the case of graphics) or created the game with it (in the case of modules) or added it to the game (in the case of Addons). Content access in the User Library is restricted to only the account that purchased it.  That's the way the devs set it up. How does compendium content/access for co-gm's work?  For example, if I create a game and I purchase the monster manual or volo's guide for 5e, could a co-gm see the unlocked content and be able to drag/drop to that game?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Vince said: How does compendium content/access for co-gm's work?  For example, if I create a game and I purchase the monster manual or volo's guide for 5e, could a co-gm see the unlocked content and be able to drag/drop to that game? Same as other Marketplace content. You can only access what your account has purchased. 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Aaron.