Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Not using the same web browsers.

I'm going to be running a game in the near future and was wondering if my players and I well be able to play on the Roll20 VTT in google + if we all are not using the same web browsers.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Yes as long as it supports the roll20 app in google+ then you all can use different browsers. There are games here that the players use all the browsers available which is chrome, firefox, and Safari (mac). IE doesn't support the app requirements yet so it is not usable now adays for roll20.

Edited 1388776778
Gid
Roll20 Team
Roll20 is compliant with Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. You can use a google hangout with either of those browsers. A google+ account is separate from the browser itself.
Thank you! XOXO