Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] The Color Animal Inn ONESHOT, tonight, as in right now. [Pathfinder] [Newbie-friendly]

Howdy folks! Once again, my regular Sunday Knights game has been cancelled, so I'm'a make my own. The Color Animal Innn is a series of semi-connected one-shot adventures that anyone can join. Some plot elements carry over between sessions, but mostly it's a dungeon crawl. There's room for one or two more players. NEW players are welcome; pre-generated characters are available. And I make Roll20 do all the math. All you have to do is have fun! Tonight's game will probably be a continuation of a previous group's game, in which they set up a stall in a marketplace to sell painted rocks and fortune-telling services. They've also met (and dissuaded) members of the local protection racket, trying to shake them down for payments. What will happen next is anyone's guess! If you'd like to join us just come on in (give it time to load): The Color Animal Inn (Link will be deleted when the game is full, or over.) (Link Deleted) -Phnord PS: We will (probably) be using Skype for voice; video is not needed.
Hey Phnord,     Seems like a blast. I'll hop in shortly if you still have the room :)
And that makes 5 players! Since we might have a 6th, and I don't like to play with more than 6, this thread is being closed. Thanks for all the responses.