Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jade Regent Campaign needs 1 melee short notice

Paul S.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Had a short notice drop from campaign. Need 1 melee character for a weekly Friday session. The campaign started last week and didn't get past day 1 so you will not have missed anything. If you can make it, the game starts at 4:00pm pacific, 7:00pm eastern. You can create a character using 25-point system and will have the option to roll 4d6 in game and keep the better set of stats. Average starting wealth. Level 1. Any Paizo race up to 13RP. Send me your skype information and I will add you and send you the link to the game.
Sure I could do a fighter. My skype is goatman92-rp.
If he can't make it I'm totally down aswell, skype: paul.cs.lewis
Paul S.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
In talks with Rhimenoceros currently. He might be filling the spot. He's making his decision now and will get back with me. In the meantime, if you are interested we could definitely use a fighter type. If Rhime says he wont, then I'll send you a message in roughly 30 mins.
alright sounds good.
my GFs son, Serynnia is interested in takin my spot (im too sick to play) his skype is also Serynnia