Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New player looking for 5E/Pathfinder

Edited 1505360051
Hi there, New here my name is Dany i am27 and from Canada Montreal so -5GMT, I'm new to Roll20, I have a little experience with Pathfinder none with 5E but I watch Critical role So yeah, I'm looking for something weekly or even more often than 1once a week, I'm completely free right now so yeah, Beside Friday every 2 weeks I got a Real-life game. So yeah sorry not a lot about myself, but if you want more information to add me on Skype it's Umokthar or Discord @ Fr3nchy#2922 
I have a game today at 11:30am Pacific time
Damn, Im late -.- sorry
I added you on Discord and am still awaiting approval :P
Hrmm what's your discord?
Bump still looking for 1 more game.
Any other group or games?
Ontario Canada here! I'm DM'ing a game with a pro account with some buddies from work; we're looking to establish a once a week between Mon-Thurs and 6 to 10pm EST.  I just purchased the Tomb of Annihaltion with added API scripts and am looking for someone to enjoy a RP lite sessions with an easy going group.