Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG {p2p} Tuesdays of Annihilation (D&D 5e)

Edited 1506434861
Rog
Marketplace Creator
BEGINS TONIGHT!!!! 2 Slots Left! LFG {p2p} Tuesdays of Annihilation WHO: Me your friendly neighborhood Dungeon Master. WHAT: DnD 5e Tomb of Annihilation baby WHERE: Roll20 duh. WHEN: Weekly - Tuesdays @ 7pm US Central Time WHY: Raise funds for ma vidya game (info below) HOW: VOICE & CHAT ONLY via Discord CHARACTER CREATION: 32 Point Buy, No 3rd Party, Forgotten Realms Friendly (If you have something weird in mind just ask) “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 per hour via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/89564/%7Bp2p%7Dtomb-of-annihilation-lounge" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/89564/%7Bp2p%7Dtomb-of-annihilation-lounge</a> It was a busy night at the old Iron Gryphon Tavern. The ginger barkeep stood behind the old oaken tabletop tapping the keg for its last few ounces of froth and serving it to an already-much-too inebriated patron. There were three loud raps against the wooden floor and the merrymaking that dominated the room fell silent. Whap! Whap! Whap! Next to the hearth sat the culprit of this announcement. He was a bent and crooked old man who’s smiling eyes held wrinkles so pronounced by the firelight you might think his face was made from the bark of an elven oak. He opened his mouth to reveal two, maybe three teeth and spoke. “Gather around everyone. It’s time for this week’s tale. This is a new one! One so fresh that not even the bards of the Nentir Vale have gotten their grubby hands on. This is a tale of five adventurers… Or was it six?” He placed a warty finger on his lips to think and then shrugged. “This is the tale of The Tomb of Annihilation. It is a long story that traces the Heroes’ exploits from Level 1 all the way up to Level 11, and even higher!” “Now it all began…” I’m looking for 5-6 role-players who are interested in going through the Tomb of Annihilation campaign setting for 5e. I accept all experience levels (regarding the system, and roll20) but I prefer players who show maturity and a good attitude. I intend to run tuesdays around 6pm US Central Time. The day is solid but the time is actually negotiable. I’m willing to adjust for the comfort of the group. This will be a role-play and storytelling focused campaign with heavy emphasis on character development. I’m looking for characters that also fit nicely in the Forgotten Realms Setting so please keep that in mind. Also I’m interested in developing characters that are Lawful Smart if you understand my meaning. Of course there will be combat and adventure as well, and I have no problem killing you even if your character is a day away from his arc’s conclusion. My services not only include running you through dungeons and serving up phat lootz, but also providing branching arcs for your own personal story. This may be revenge, a business you wish to start up, take over the government, even a potential romance? I will let you try your hand at pretty much anything (if it’s too much I’ll patiently let you know) and let the dice fall where they may. If it’s rad enough I may let you squeeze by. Haha. So if you are interested you may apply here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/89564/%7Bp2p%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/89564/%7Bp2p%7D</a>... Please use the following template in your sign up. For neatness. -Your name, or what you like to be called Daren Halberdier -Your tabletop experience and experience with Roll20 25 Years on a table. 2 Years on Roll20 Mostly as a Pathfinder GM -What kind of Character you would like to play? A Dark Elf with two curved swords.. And a tiger pet. And my name is Tzird. -Why I should choose you My first goal is to see how I gel with the party. I bring a good sense of humor and my dice are pretty lucky. -Lastly, How do you feel about rollplay versus roleplay? I like to ebb and flow in and out as the mood of the party evolves. I try to play characters who could safely be both rollplay and roleplay. If you have any questions let me know here or if you are more comfortable you may pm me! P.S. The reason I am running a paid campaign is to raise funds to develop an indie game. It's like running a kickstarter only you get my best service I can provide: My GM'ing skills!
Just a vote of confidence in his DMing :D
Too early for me, but I wish your group the best. Trying to get into one myself with Dennis here for much later in the evening :)
Rog
Marketplace Creator
I understand! Also I shifted the time to 7pm for the guys who already signed up.

Edited 1506397859
-Your name, or what you like to be called Thorin -Your tabletop experience and experience with Roll20 2.5 Years on Roll20 -What kind of Character you would like to play? Wood Elf Rogue. -Why I should choose you Flexible, funny, and fun! (Also alliteration savvy) -Lastly, How do you feel about rollplay versus roleplay? I enjoy both. I believe that each enhances the other. I can make the listed time, and am ok with the amount I would need to pay. I can have a character ready by tomorrow evening.
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Invitation Sent Last chance to sign up before the campaign officially begins!
Rog
Marketplace Creator
A gentle bump. There are still 2 slots open if any wish to join!&nbsp;