Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Chosen One Vol 2 3.5E - Goblins, Goblins Everywhere

Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Hey everyone... the latest volume of The Chosen One Campaign is out... <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/53/th" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/53/th</a>... If you haven't seen the earlier volumes it is released in 3.5E D&D using Diana P's Character Sheet and 5E using the Roll20 OGL Sheet 3.5E:&nbsp; Prologue ,&nbsp; Volume 1 5E:&nbsp; Prologue ,&nbsp; Volume 1 ----- The Raiding Season seems to be especially terrible. You’ve crawled out of the Tomb you investigated, and Klaus has been shocked at the news. He vanished for a handful of days, and then rushed your group out of town to cross the country again. The conversation he has with you is nervous, and scared, and you only have the promise that you will have some local work to do while he organizes something else. And so you turn up, next to the desert, with towns under constant threat, and with a letter recommending you to the Captain of a nearby keep. With the nagging doubts about if there will be better news coming. ----- Artwork for NPCs and Tokens by Vanderforge Included are: Encounter Maps for 6 Missions 6 Separate Missions Regional Map City Map NPC Artwork A mix of SRD and Homebrew Monsters to keep your players challenged Macro drive tokens to improve the “Quality of Life” of GMs
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Woohoo! I've been looking forward to this release...and then Irma took my Internet away for over a week!
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Vanderforge said: Woohoo! I've been looking forward to this release...and then Irma took my Internet away for over a week! Good to hear you are safe