Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 2 more Star Trek Adventurers players - weekly every Sunday 6p CT

Edited 1505933044
GrumpyOldDM
Sheet Author
Greetings players! Are you interested in joining a Star Trek Adventures campaign starting this Sunday? Are you willing to learn and be patient with your game master and other players as we all learn the game system together? Do you enjoy being streamed live for all the Internet to see? Well then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for! Game Details: Game System: Star Trek Adventures (2d20) Beginners are 100% welcome - looking for friendly players first, we can learn the game and the system together! We will be using both the Living Campaign missions as well as other "Episodes" the GM creates on his own. We will likely start with an informal character creation session then maybe the intro mission from the book to "learn" the rules as we go. Game will be set in the TNG/DS9/Voyager era around stardate 49366 (Sep 2371) - Star Trek Generations movie, DS9 Season 3-ish, Voyager Season 1-ish Minimum Requirements: Book (PDF or Print) - the core rule book PDF is available on RPGNow for $16.21 (US) You *may* be able to wing this if you've played another 2d20 system, but it might be hard to start fresh - also Morphius is already shipping the hardcover to stores so you *may* be able to pickup a copy at your LFGS - Amazon has them for order but the company is UK based and no free shipping so it's quite expensive ($60+$16s&h) Roll20 of course. Discord - voice is a must, a good headset or otherwise noise canceling setup please (no open mic/pc speaker - the Internet will thank you for this) Optional: Video we will be using Roll20 for Video, GM will always be on video to help narrate the story and partake in Romulan Ale or Blood Wine
We have an Engineer, a helmsmen and a yet to be determined player already so there are plenty of opportunities to join the crew.
I happen to meet all those requirements and have been watching out for a Star Trek Adventures game since it came out.  Sadly the DM we had for a text-only game had real-life issues make the time investment impossible to meet.  Started out my RP days on IRC Trek games, graduated to PBP and PBeM before finally starting to get involved in TTRPG's like 5e and would love a return to my favorite show of all time with a newer loved hobby.   Has the Era the game will take place in?  Most people seem to be going TOS, which is not my first choice to be totally honest but depending on the intended themes and threads the game will follow could be perfectly agreeable.  Chain of Command should (mostly) be respected In Character and would mean nothing OOC, the Prime Directive should be followed (except for rare dramatic exception) etc. But most importantly, I don't want to be playing "Murderhobos in Space!" If none of this sounds unreasonable I might be interesting in playing a doctor or security officer, feel free to message me here or on discord Maugrim#6786
KK . said: I happen to meet all those requirements and have been watching out for a Star Trek Adventures game since it came out.  PM'd you.
So wish this was biweekly or something... I play in a biweekly game at this time slot that I do not want to give up.    :(
Gah! if only it was a few hours before. 
Are there spots still available?
Adam said: Are there spots still available? It looks like one remains.