Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need Help using 5E Battle master api script

Need Help using 5E Battle master api script. I but !combat start and i says combat has started but then thats it. it does not prompt my players as it should someone please tell me what i am doing wrong.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Can you link the script?

Edited 1503936630
Ravenknight
KS Backer
<a href="https://github.com/iantoon0/5E-BattleMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/iantoon0/5E-BattleMaster</a> Should be this. On topic: Did you start combat before or after you had rolled for initiative? I think it should be started before anything is added to the list.
ravenknight is correct on the script link i will try to start first then roll and will let you know how it goes
Didnt know of this script? Currently I cannot access the API but how does this script work? Will it handle the attack roll and calculate the damage automatically from weapon rolls?
havent seen it in action yet still working on getting it running when i do i let you know
Saevar L. "Liquid-Sonic" said: Didnt know of this script? Currently I cannot access the API but how does this script work? Will it handle the attack roll and calculate the damage automatically from weapon rolls? Yes it does. However I do find it a little too unstable atm. It frequently breaks the API just as Thomas have described above.
Sounds like something i've been looking ages for tbh. :O
i have yet to get it agreeable
I have had no luck getting it to work. &nbsp;I can install it, start and stop combat. &nbsp;I cannot get any sort of action prompt to come up and if you change the turn order without some sort of action it crashes.
I have not been able to get this script to run either. &nbsp;I get a BIG error message. &nbsp;Also, I am not seeing the graphic used for TurnMaker1 when BattleMaster is running, so I'm not sure if those are related relative to the crash. &nbsp;The concept sounds amazing, and I was hoping that because it was available on the One Click Install, that it would be stable. Has anyone successfully used this API script yet?