Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I'm looking to commission a massive urban sprawl map for an urban fantasy campaign.

To all and/or any map making artist, i'm looking to purchase a custom city map made for my campaign. I can't quite find anything in the marketplace that fits what I'm looking for so,I wish to try and comission someone to have it made.I'll put it bluntly: i'm basically looking for Yharnam meets Blade Runner. Is there anyone or anywhere I can find something that fits that look?

Edited 1506019823
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
What scale are you looking for? Like a roadmap, or something more like this:
A bit of both. I am looking for an overhead/view map for fast travel and specific intersections, choked alleyways and buildings. The intersection pictured above is something I'd want, but with gothic architecture that the city modernized everything else around.
I'm constantly looking for stuff like the exemple here, so if you find someone, I'm also interested. 
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
David H. said: A bit of both. I am looking for an overhead/view map for fast travel and specific intersections, choked alleyways and buildings. The intersection pictured above is something I'd want, but with gothic architecture that the city modernized everything else around. I do cartographic style commissions, but they may be a little 'ye olde timey' for your interests.
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
Jonathan G. said: I'm constantly looking for stuff like the exemple here, so if you find someone, I'm also interested.  Yeah, that's one of my original works for a cyberpunk game, although it's missing all the vehicles and such that were buzzing around during the game.