Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

player always on line

I have a player that shows up as always on line in my game... I have searched the boards and cant seem to find anything..dont want to report them...good player I was wondering if a GM has the ability to kick them out of the game until they log in again...remove the "on line" status He/She is logging hours played like no tomorrow...being in a game sesson for 2 weeks straight...lol I cant seem to find a "boot" button...any suggestions...???? I have asked them to exit game when done...but then the come back to update character and such.. and then they stay there until next session...or until next time I ask them... but they keep logging hours played as a result....
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is a known glitch that when a player just closes their browser instead of clicking the exit button (in game, setting page at the top) some players will still show up as online. Many people call them ghosts. What you can do is contact the player and have him enter the game then use the button to leave the game. That usually resets the display. If that does not help, you can contact the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> and ask them to help.