Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Pathfinder, Starfinder, or 5e

1506062256

Edited 1506118892
I'm looking for a game for Thursday night Central Time Zone I've been playing Pathfinder for several years and 5e for about 2. Starfinder is new. Up for anything, homebrew, ap, dealer's choice. Discord is my perfered communication as skype is horrible
I can run Pathfinder on Friday nights EST. I've got a few different campaigns options including a homebrew setting and standard PF lore. I am also willing to write new advantures upon request. Check my post for more info.
Rae, you will need to include your time zone :)
Dennis said: Rae, you will need to include your time zone :) I knew I was forgetting something. Thank you