Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP magical girl (besm)

Exile wants me to run a magical girl campaign for him but we need a 2-5 more players. This game will be during the week Monday-Friday and after 3pm cdt. Though exact day and time will be set when we get members  As for style of magical girl game I want to meet with the players and see what style they want Exile wants action/combat/social and I will adapt all players wants to story. If you would like to join. Please post here or mail me or him on game. tyvm
I'd be interested in joining this. What system would we be using? 
BESM Big eyes small mouth its a tri stat point by system
Depending on the day, I would be interested in the game, played BESM a few times before and seemed a fun system
I have been interested since Exile´s original post count me in.
Frank said: I have been interested since Exile´s original post count me in. GG Gold said: Depending on the day, I would be interested in the game, played BESM a few times before and seemed a fun system If you two can mail me your discord names i will add you. and we can start the proccess.
Is it too late to hop in? I'd be keen on joining this if there's still room.
Ian H. said: Is it too late to hop in? I'd be keen on joining this if there's still room. Not too late mail me your discord.
I'm interested in joining, is there still room?
Karl R. said: I'm interested in joining, is there still room? yes but u be last one be max of 6 then please mail me ur discord name.